6 Engines, Inc. (“6 Engines"), has created the 6 Engines Application (the “Application”) and the website at www.6Engines.com (the "Website" or the "Site") to provide a software application designed to help people execute on outbound marketing strategies to satisfy their business development or staffing needs.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR OUR APPLICATION. BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON DISPLAYED AS A PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR USING OUR APPLICATION OR BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR USE OUR APPLICATION.
1. Your Agreement. These Terms govern (i) your use of the Application and Website, (ii) your receipt of and participation in 6 Engines’ services offered through the Application (our “Services”), (iii) your provision of information in connection with using the Application (“User Information" ); and (iv) your use of information obtained through the Application and Website, including (a) information, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, content, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property owned by 6 Engines or its licensors and made available to you through the Application or Website (“6 Engines Content” ). Please read these Terms carefully; they impose legal obligations on you and on 6 Engines, and establish our legal relationship. By using the Application or accessing our Website, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. While you can visit the Website and review a range of information about 6 Engines, our Application, and our Services without registering, to download and use the Application and participate in the Services, we ask that you become a Registered User. In addition, if you become a Registered User, during the registration process for your username and password (and from time to time as we may require) you will be prompted to click/check an "I Accept" button/box, which further confirms your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms.
2. Our Services: Overview. The Application is designed to provide a user-friendly platform where Registered Users can access and use our 6 Engines Application, which enables Registered Users to search for an individual, rank multiple individuals based on Z-Power score, or get to know these individuals through web links to third party websites.
3. Obtaining a Password; Use of Your Password
3.2 Protecting Your Password. We may make the Application and certain areas of the Website accessible only to users that have a password. If we do so, and if you obtain a password, please keep in mind that we will treat anyone who uses your username and password as “you.” We will provide this user with all of the rights and privileges that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for the activities of a person using your password. Therefore, we recommend that you maintain your username and password in confidence, and that you refrain from disclosing this information to anyone who might “pretend” to be you with respect to the Website and your participation in the Services. We also ask that you notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your user name and/or password in this or any inappropriate manner.
5. Grant of Rights to Registered Users
5.1 Grant of Rights to Registered Users. Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access, execute, display, perform, and otherwise use the Application solely for Your personal purposes/Your Organization's internal business purposes, provided that you shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit the 6 Engines Application to any third party; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the 6 Engines Application; or (iii) reverse engineer, reverse compile, or access the 6 Engines Application in order to build a competitive product or service. You may access and view certain other password-protected areas of the Website and features of the Application, for use solely in conjunction with the 6 Engines Application and Services and as provided in these Terms, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, or otherwise use the 6 Engines Application, Content or Services.
6. Duration of Rights. You will continue to enjoy Your rights under Section 5.1 (Grant of Rights to Registered Users) for as long as you are a Registered User, unless Your password is revoked or suspended for misconduct, as set out in Section 9 (Monitoring; Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges).
7. Disclaimer: 6 Engines does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The services and information contained on this website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements. Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. 6 Engines reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice. In particular, the services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by 6 Engines and are not intended to be relied upon by users in making any specific investment or other decision. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
6 Engines employs proprietary computation algorithms to compute the Z-Power score. Although carefully verified, computation and the resulting Z-Power scores are not guaranteed by 6 Engines or any data provider or affiliate and may not be complete or timely. The service and the materials are provided by 6 Engines on an as-is basis, and 6 Engines expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
8. Code of Conduct AS A CONDITION TO YOUR USE OF OUR APPLICATION, OUR WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, SET OUT BELOW. Under this Code, you will not:
• Upload, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invade the privacy of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable.
• Infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Electronic materials – such as text in electronic form -- can easily be copied, modified and sent over networks (such as the Internet). These electronic materials are thus extremely vulnerable to unauthorized distribution and copyright infringement. These materials may not be transmitted over the Website without the copyright owner's permission, or without a legitimate "fair use" justification for the transmittal.
• Transmit materials that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
• Use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
• Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website, 6 Engines Application , or Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website, 6 Engines Application , and Services, such as through sending "spam" email.
• Use the Website or 6 Engines Application to test or reverse engineer the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or to evade filtering capabilities.
• Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through "hacking," "data harvesting," or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
• Use the Website or 6 Engines Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. For example, you will not use the Website to violate any law, statute, or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
10. Reports and Complaints. If you believe that a user has acted inappropriately, such as by violating our Code of Conduct, you may report your concerns either via the links we have included on the Website or in the 6 Engines Application, or by contacting us in accordance with Section 22 (Contact Us). If we are notified by a user that he/she believes User Content on the Website and/or the 6 Engines Application does not comply with our Code of Conduct, we will investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, in our sole discretion, whether to remove or block access to such Content, or to take action with respect to the person or persons responsible for posting the Content.
11. Links to Third-Party Sites. The Website and Application may also contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party websites (collectively "Linked Sites"). 6 Engines has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. 6 Engines does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does 6 Engines warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
12. User Conduct; User Disputes. 6 Engines is not responsible for and is not liable for the User Content or conduct of Registered Users. You are solely responsible for your User Content, conduct, and interaction with other Registered Users, both online or offline. We have no obligation to become involved in disputes between Registered Users. If you have a dispute with one or more Registered Users, you release 6 Engines (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
13. Warranty Disclaimer. 6 Engines DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE WEBSITE, 6 Engines APPLICATION, OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE 6 Engines APPLICATION WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICES OR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, SEARCH, OR LINK ON IT. THE WEBSITE, 6 Engines APPLICATION, AND ALL SERVICES AND CONTENT WITHIN IT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND 6 Engines APPLICATION, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. 6 Engines DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM 6 Engines SITE OR APPLICATION WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES.
6 Engines DISCLAIMS (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR 6 Engines APPLICATION; AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR 6 Engines APPLICATION, INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE 6 Engines WEBSITE, 6 Engines APPLICATION AND RELATED SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
14. Limitation of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL 6 Engines BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE 6 Engines WEBSITE, 6 Engines APPLICATION AND RELATED SERVICES AND CONTENT.
15. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold 6 Engines and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms.
16. Contact for Alleged Copyright Infringement. 6 Engines respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If you believe that Content on the Website or other activity taking place on the Website constitutes infringement of a work protected by copyright (a "Work"), please notify our agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (the “DMCA”) to respond to such concerns, as follows:
Your notice must comply with the DMCA. Upon receipt of a compliant notice, we will respond and proceed in accordance with the DMCA.
17. Modification to these Terms. We may modify and change these Terms over time. We will not "retroactively" change these Terms, and any modifications we make shall take effect proactively, once you next access the Application or Website. Please feel free to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
18. Assignment. These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. 6 Engines reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
20. Survival The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely:
• Section 6 (Ownership; Reservation of Rights)
• Section 13 (Warranty Disclaimer)
• Section 14 (Limitation of Liability)
• Section 15 (Indemnity)
• Section 18 (Assignment)
• Section 19 (General)
• Section 20 (Survival)
22. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at:
You may contact us, for any reason, by e-mail as follows:
Effective Date: The effective date of these Terms and Conditions is March 1, 2017.
COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL NOTICE. Copyright © 2017 6 Engines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.